Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sacrament

It started out as a voice when I was real young, maybe four or five. It told me I was meant for something great. Ever since then I've had prophetic dreams and in them I've seen the world end more ways than I can remember. Sometimes, I'm the hero, others the cause. The voice speaks to me in them sometimes, often with instructions. A lot of people confined to the unstable wing in the mental hospital spoke about the same things. They're minds just weren't strong enough to handle it.

See, it's easy to write these dreams off as nothing more than just my mind struggling to deal with the issues it's plagued by. I'd be more than happy to agree with you, if it weren't for the fact that this shit follows me around even when I'm awake. I've come face to face with what I can only describe as aliens; been attacked and molested by mysterious things in the night; seen countless ghosts and spirits, as well as a whole bunch of stuff you're probably not going to believe. But it's all true. In fact, a lot of these instances had other eye witnesses.

I've spoken about them before and I was diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic. Reactions such as this forced me to hold back considerably from telling the world about my experiences, but no more. I'm going to tell you everything and I don't care if you think I'm crazy or not, because every word of what you read here is the truth. And I think within it, there's a message I'm supposed to give. Let's see if we can find it together.

Also, in case you're wondering; yes, I do believe in God. I just don't think we've really gotten Him or anything else truly figured out.

Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment