Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Allow me to fill you in.

It's been over a year since I've posted anything on this blog, but that's not due to a lack of activity.  I originally started this because I wanted to talk about my experiences and none of my other blogs really seemed fitting.  The amount of things that have occurred in the last year alone are staggering in their numbers and intensity.

So, I wrote an entire book.

It started out differently, with a love story which was destined for failure.  During the fallout of this relationship I experienced several encounters and revelations which caused the narrative to take on a much darker tone.  It became a horror story and every single word written was true.

Thus, I've no reason to dream... was born and it is the darkest thing I've ever written.  This is because there is a demon trapped within its pages.  When I hold it and flip through its contents I can feel a power surging throughout.  I fought an epic battle during the writing process and once I finished I took away one undeniable truth.

Something is coming.

We have to get ready, because if we get caught unprepared then we will not walk away from it once it gets here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment